Digital Marketing Wired to Close More Sales
Insurance Marketing that Delivers Subscribers
A large regional health benefits provider asked us to:
- Drive more sales through digital marketing and deliver a clear picture of how leads were REALLY CONVERTING on their separate enrollment platform (outside of their main website).
- Started with little to no data visibility across platforms.
- Tracking through to enrollment had never been done before.
- Accounts not well segmented for their diverse audience and offerings.
- Large amounts of digital ad dollars went to brand keywords that were ranking well organically.
- Shifted budget from low-performing keywords.
- Split audience, targeting distinct insurance plans, with unique campaigns and focused landing pages.
- Engineered tracking code through collaboration with multiple partners.
- Delivered conversion data visibility from click to landing page to enrollment platform and COMPLETED NEW MEMBER APPLICATIONS for the first time.
- Maximized efficiencies considering seasonality, shifting to high-opportunity keywords over branded already ranking well organically.
In just 3 short months, our insurance client saw:
- 484% INCREASE in qualifying conversion rates (from 4% to 23.35%).
- 800% DECREASE in Cost per Conversion (from $74 to $9).
- Detailed analytics with actual COST PER ENROLLMENT.
- Custom aggregate and individual campaign dashboards with deep drill down reviews monthly.