Dynamic Content Delivers More HVAC Appointments
Improve paid search to bring in more cross-selling opportunities and deliver more appointments.
$300+ Million regional home and facilities services company wanted to improve their digital marketing and sought opportunities to drive new customer acquisition.
Homeowners and facilities owners/managers have specific needs at specific times. Unless these needs are brought up, service personnel can’t address them.
- There are seasonal trends for certain services.
- Timely upselling opportunities were not being acted upon.
- Cost of marketing was not tied to acquisition nor optimized in real time.
TruStar Marketing designed and implemented a plan based on identifying new opportunities and ways to fine-tune website and on-site customer interactions.
- Overhaul of digital marketing by segmenting service lines and added geo-fencing and competitive-smart strategies.
- Discovered unrealized opportunities that led to new keyword search categories; reframed searches to deliver the greatest lead source, along with the ability to set appointments quickly.
- Created a dynamic mobile landing page system that customizes to users’ searches.
- Linked data from AdWords to the landing page engine.
- Introduced automated workflows.
Example of specific wording that increases service inquiries:
More inquiries for a wider array of services and more appointments at a lower cost of acquisition.
- Reduced average cost per qualified lead from $36 per to under $10 per.
- Increased sustained conversion (on calls and chats) by 34%.
- Increased quality score in AdWords to rank display ads higher at a lower cost.