How Video Successfully Launches New Industrial Tech
New high-tech industrial product in a busy marketplace provides faster, more accurate process data in high-tech electronics manufacturing industry.
How to you build meaningful, measurable awareness and engagement?
We conducted qualitative research with process engineers across North America (US, Canada, Mexico), to better understand purchase motivators, decision maker desires and wants in similar products and tools. Research revealed:
- Engineers valued ease and accuracy of real-time data over manual processes
- No competitive equipment offered advanced analytics
- Most marketing was through sales calls, brochures, and product data sheets
Designed small budget, high impact new product launch plan, including messaging platform by decision maker and:
- New high-tech product launch video marketing component
- Designed and developed international trade event booth materials
- Wrote and produced short “infomercial” video utilizing cost effective talent: camera-friendly client engineer…and set applications laboratory at client facility
- Conducted huge reveal at major trade event and online with invitations in all copy to view Sneak Peek Video
Considered the most successful launch by the company in its then 25-year history.
Clear, entertaining high-tech equipment demonstrations were done globally via pre-recorded video. Short and long versions helped pull people from tire kicker to purchase order.