Regional Health Benefits Provider Achieves Significant Decrease in Cost per Enrollment
A regional health benefits company wanted to improve online visibility with search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy and search engine marketing (SEM).
TruStar worked within the client’s budget to:
- Evaluate archives and content from other member companies within its national association, including videos, copy/print and other available resources.
- Distill big-picture performance contributions of current content, campaigns, SEO strategies and additional optimization tactics.
- Research and identify opportunity gaps for additional potential media, social and other cross-sells for integrated media.
Using the results from our content analysis, we:
- Designed and developed a comprehensive SEO, paid search and content strategy to positively impact brand awareness, visibility and engagement.
- Established KPI benchmarks, optimized and tracked SEO, implemented strategy across units to create inertia, and worked collaboratively to build a system that leads to a significant increase in enrollments that is scalable and replicable.
- Built enrollment tracking through disparate platforms.
The client saw a decrease of $86.90 per enrollment from October 2019 to December 2021 and a 318% increase in enrollments from March 2020 to October 2021. The average cost per enrollment (CPE) in the fourth quarter of 2019 was $86.85.
By implementing our strategies including monitoring bid rates daily, revising ad copy based on the top performing ads and collaborating with the client, we were able to decrease the average CPE in the fourth quarter of 2021 to $25.92.